As Robotics is an important part of Totem, we are introducing solutions how to mount Servo Motors, DC Motors and Stepper Motors on Totem Mechanics.
To mount Motors that match Totem grid we use standard Totem brackets, but for others we use special motor brackets, that one can easily print at home with 3D printer or buy from our e-shop.
Motors that match Totem grid:
- Mini Servo motors;
- Standard Servo motors.
Both Mini and Standard size of Servo Motors mounting holes match Totem grid, so Totem brackets are the best solution to mount Servo Motors on beams.
- Mini Servo Motor: use 2-hole 45 simple bracket and 2-hole simple bracket.
- Standard Servo Motor: use 3-hole brackets.
Servo Motors on Totem Mechanics:
Off grid Motors:
• Get special motor brackets from Totem e-shop.
• 3D print Motor Brackets from TOTEM LIBRARY.
TOTEM LIBRARY offers those 3D printable brackets:
- ⌀25mm DC Motors bracket.
- Mini metal geared DC Motors bracket 1.
- Mini metal geared DC Motors bracket 2.
- Nema 8 Stepper Motors bracket.
- Nema 17 Stepper Motors bracket.
There are different types of motors which do not fit Totem grid, so Totem offers STL files of brackets which work as a transition from standard motors mounting holes to Totem grid mounting holes.
STL is a common format for 3D printers, so you can download printing files from Totem STL library free of charge and print brackets at home. We will constantly update our Library and offer more printable parts as we get customers’ requests.
DC Motors on Totem Mechanics:
Stepper Motors on Totem Mechanics:
If you have any questions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org