Totem visited Maker faire UK – two-day family friendly festival of invention and creativity. We enjoyed being a part of more than 450 makers to showcase out latest models and upcoming ideas.
We had a chance to meet some of the biggest makers in industry:
- Mutoid Waste’s Joe Rush. Maker of “Rustang Sally” and “Clampasaurus”;
- LED light painting by Waterlight Graffiti;
- Steam-powered roadsters – giant steampunk machines;
- Battle robots made a real battle arena to watch or even participate;
- Foolpool brought a heard of mechanical animals;
- Youtuber Colin Furze showed some of his crazy inventions.
Furthermore, Totem showed current and upcoming products:
- Mini Lab for Arduino coding and learning electronics;
- Mechanical starter kit – perfect to start building with Totem;
- Strandbeast – upcoming kit;
- Roller bar;
- CAN bus based electronics;
- and many more;
For those who missed Maker Faire UK we made a short video, so you would be convinced not to miss next time!