The safest way of building with Totem mechanical parts is using Totem Tools. They were created to be reliable but simple to use. The main criteria while creating Totem Tools was user-friendliness.
After watching our short videos you will find out that Totem Tools offer more than you expected:
– Totem Cutter is easy to use.
– it attaches to the table – is stable while cutting.
– it is even left-handed friendly!
– and has some handy features that you will really like – Ruler and Stopper – allows for consistent sizes to be cut.
– the regular step of cutting is 1 cm, but you can also cut 0.5 cm.
– Made from aluminum or nylon (depends on model).
– Bolt firmly stays on screwdriver even when shaking it – strong magnetic grip.
– Makes things easier – grab bolts and nuts from the compartment box with the magnet.
– Totem Magnetic Screwdriver can be also handy then pushing nuts in and out the Beam structure.
Totem Board Cutter
– Cutting ruler – to ensure smooth cuts.
– Straight or angled cuts – depends on the side of the ruler.
– Ruler pins fit into the grid of the board – it won’t move while cutting.
We recommend to use a cutting mattress or any kind of cutting board (one from your kitchen can work well).
If you have any questions please write us at email@example.com