Totem Spider: by BinaryBots
Totem Planet – is a STEM project by BinaryBots that encourages kids to code with BBC micro: bit.
Binary is an awesome alien inventor. Alien Inventor Binary has been exploring the solar system looking for new ways of teaching children how to code. He has discovered a new and exciting planet, Planet Totem.
On Planet Totem he saw strange mechanical animals!!
The Totem Spider is an alien robot from the Planet Totem. The robot comes with a brand new BinaryBots sensor board and an awesome web, allowing you to easily bring the spider alive with code. You’ll be able to build your very own robot, setup the powerful motorised web, hook up the sensor board, and bring it all to life with a BBC micro:bit (not supplied).
This kit contains everything you need to easily engage and learn to code in one box.
You get free access to online activities and videos to make it really easy to learn to code. Simply program the BBC micro:bit and you are away.
- Has 2 unique capacitive touch sensor strips for poke and stroke interface
- 4 addressable multi colour LEDs
- Light sensor and buzzer
- Vibramotor for haptic feedback
- The Spider has a fantastic motorized web!
What’s in the box:
- All the pieces required to construct the Totem Spider.
- Instruction Book.
- Free access to online activities, videos and help.
- Powerful BinaryBots sensor board.
- Totem magnetic screwdriver.
- Doesn’t come with a BBC micro:bit sold separately.