Breadboard friendly extension to TotemDuino platform. Designed for those who wants to keep tidy and easy connections to breadboards without using-up any of the Arduino compatible shield connectors on the TotemDuino.
- Routes all user-accessible pins from TotemDuino to a separate header.
- Use Arduino shields on TotemDuino together with breadboards.
- Pins have double headers, so two breadboard wires can be connected simultaneously.
- Voltage lines have four slots available for convenient use.
- Logic pins use TotemDuino built-in protection circuit against short-circuit or overvoltage.
- Connects to TotemDuino with supplied 34-pin flat cable.