Follow the Assembly Book to make a Platform:
- 1x Mini Control Board X3 – Bluetooth motor controller.
- 4x DC Motor – with leads and JST connectors, 48:1 gear ratio, 200 rpm shaft output at 6 V.
- 4x Wheels – with rubber tires (67 mm diameter). Two sides flattened shaft holes, to conveniently mount directly on the motor.
- 1x Battery – LiPo, 3.7 V, 250 mAh.
- 1x USB-C battery charger.
- Totem mechanical parts and tools for building chassis frame.
- 1x Printed color Assembly book.
Quick Start – Controller/Receiver
Kit uses the following functions of the Board:
- Light Bar – to indicate the battery charge level.
- Battery input.
- Supports up to 4 DC motor channels.
- Supports up to 2 Servo motor channels.
You can also add additional elements, like Servo Motors, to your project.
Follow the schematics.
Connecting to the App
We suggest using a smartphone or a tablet to control. Follow these easy steps to connect chassis to your device:
1. Download Totem App available on the Google Play or IOS App Store.
2. Connect the power cable (see the schematics). The lights on the board will indicate the battery charge level.
3. Two running lights show that Board is waiting for your device to connect.
4. Open the Totem App and press “Connect” button.
5. Make sure to fully charge the battery for your longer play. Simply connect the Battery to the USB charger and plug it into any USB charging device (like your PC or smartphone charger).
That was it, have fun!
- Totem Pre-Cut Maker Kit – perfect addition to build on top of the chassis;
- Totem Maker Kit – perfect for building larger car projects;
- Add Servo or other motors up to 0.5 A (not included in the Kit) for more complex and fun projects;
- Use hot glue or double-sided tape to attach motors to anything. Build from cardboard, use old toy or even 3D print your own idea.
Mini Control Board X3
Totem robots (including 4WD car) use our developed Mini Control Board X3 to control motors and other accessories. Here are some examples of what can be made with it: