BUILD, PLAY AND EXPAND
- This small but powerful constructor from Totem is meant to be fun to play and easy to learn mechanics and basics of robotics.
- Ladybug is controlled by Totem Mini Control Board, which expands your build and play possibilities.
STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) skills help kids to develop critical thinking, creativity and problem solving, also encourages the curiosity about how the world works. Totem STEAM toys, is a great tool to encourage the development of those skills and interest in STEAM fields in the future.
By assembling the Ladybug, one can learn:
- Basics of mechanics in robotics projects.
- Simple engineering solutions.
- Usage of different mechanical parts and tools.
- Same mechanical parts usage in different models/situations.
- Properties of different materials.
- 6-legged moving mechanism.
- Battery life: 25 min.
- Assembly time: ~2 hours.
What’s in the box:
- DC Motor – with leads and JST connectors, 48:1 gear ratio, 200 rpm shaft output at 6 V.
- Mechanical parts.
- Tools – all tools needed to assemble the toy.
- Rechargeable battery and Charger.
- Mini Control Board.
- Instruction booklet.
Mini Control Board X3
Totem robots (including Ladybug) use our developed Mini Control Board X3 to control motors and other accessories. Here are some examples of what can be made with it: