REAL LIFE ENGINEERING
Mini Troopers are made from solid and durable parts that are used in higher level robotics. Learn to use robotics tools and discover real life engineering solutions.
- 1x X3-FBI board – Bluetooth motor controller;
- Motors: 2 x DC; 1 x Servo;
- Mechanical parts: sturdy parts, just like in real life engineering;
- Tools: Totem magnetic screwdriver with super strong magnetic grip and other tools needed for the assembly included.
- Push potential: 1200 g.
- Lifting potential: 170 g.
- Speed: 0.9 m/s.
- Weight: 310 g.
- Battery life: 25 min.
- Assembly time: ~4 hours.
Play solo robot games or invite your friends for robot action games.
Build your own mini fighting trooper and prove who is the best battle robot operator!
Make your own arena: we suggest using adhesive tape for simple arenas, however we encourage to use your imagination.
Let the games begin! Flip and smash your way to victory with Totem Mini Trooper fighting robots.
Do not forget: Mini Trooper is easy to modify and customize after each battle.
ROBOT WARS: SUMO
Make a field with the tape.
Player, who gets out of bounds for 5 times, loses.
ROBOT WARS: FLIPPER
Flip your opponent while avoiding getting flipped.
Note: when your opponent is upside down you have to let him recover.
Player who turns over his opponent 10 times wins.
ROBOT WARS: BATTLE ROYALE
Combination of Flipper and Sumo. Use bigger area.
Round time: 10 minutes.
3-points for a flip; 1-point for taking opponent out of bounds.
Make a field with the tape and use Totem pick as a ball.
Try to get the ball to the opponents goal box!
And many more solo games: mini golf, mini pool, speed run!
Assembly video with tips
Routine Car Maintenance: Before each game please inspect your Mini Trooper to see if everything works properly. Most common issues:
- Bolts become loose because of intense usage – tighten them periodically;
- Frame losing shape because of heavy contact – adjust brackets’ positions periodically.
Totem robots (including Mini Trooper) use our developed X3-FBI electronics board to control motors and other accessories. Here are some examples of what can be made with it: