Totem RoboBoard X4 attachment module for distance measuring. (RoboBoard X4 not included). Integrated laser sensor gives accurate reading between module and solid surface.
- 8 RGB LED
- Measurement range 3cm to 120cm
- Communication and power over TotemBUS
- Mounting holes are compatible with Totem construction system
- Connects in daisy chain with RoboBoard X4 and the rest of TotemBUS system
- Equip robot with more colorful lights
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- “Trip wire” detection
- Object move detection
- Stacking height, water level measurement
- And more
Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 9 mm (L x W x H)
- Arduino setup
- RoboBoard X4
- About TotemBUS modules
- Programming:  Distance module
- Arduino examples: 11_distance
- Don’t forget to remove protective clear plastic sheets from connectors and sensor itself.
- TotemBUS connector goes in only one way. Check if it’s not reversed before plugging in.
Advanced modular extension system allowing for easy plug and play robot building without limitations. Compared to other systems – Totem BUS uses more versatile communication protocol and is able to transfer more power over a single cable. RoboBoard X4 utilizes it to expand functionality, add additional sensors (like distance, line follower), making robot self aware and control various peripherals. In this way you can focus on robot building and programming, avoiding all the hassle with libraries, loose connections and incompatible electronic components.
- Easy controllable with Totem programming
- Fast and reliable (CAN bus based)
- Longer cable distances and higher power
- Versatile communication protocol (peer-to-peer)