Totem RoboBoard X4 is a programmable robotics controller for wireless motor and sensor control.
Integrated electronics solution takes care of power, charging, programming, wireless, motor control and expanding abilities with additional sensors and modules.
No need for external motor drivers or changing batteries. RoboBoard X4 does it all.
Can be used for simple remote control, advanced autonomous operation or both.
Use the Arduino platform to program or intuitive smartphone app to bring your creation to life.
• ESP32 module (ESP32-D0WD)
• Dual-core 240Mhz (Xtensa® LX6)
• 520KB SRAM (328KB usable)
• 8MB flash
• Wireless (2.4 GHz, up to 150 Mbps)
• Totem BUS
• USB port
• Totem BUS (attach Totem modules)
• Qwiic® (over 100 third-party modules available)
• 4 programmable GPIO pins
• 3 Servo channels (5 Volts)
• 4 DC channels (11.1 Volts, 1 Amp each)
• 4 GPIO channels
• 4 bright RGB LED
• MEMS sensor (gyroscope and accelerometer)
• User programmable button
• Reset button
• Status LED
• On/off switch
• DC & battery input, integrated charger
• DC adapter: 30W, 15V, 2A, 5.5/2.0mm center-positive connector
• Battery: 3S Li-Ion 11.1V 2200mAh, JST-VH connector
• 7x5x1.4 cm (L x W x H)
For more details and user guide visit: https://docs.totemmaker.net
Totem BUS System
Advanced modular extension system allowing for easy plug and play robot building without limitations. Compared to other systems – Totem BUS uses more versatile communication protocol and is able to transfer more power over a single cable. RoboBoard X4 utilizes it to expand functionality, add additional sensors (like distance, line follower), making robot self aware and control various peripherals. In this way you can focus on robot building and programming, avoiding all the hassle with libraries, loose connections and incompatible electronic components.
- Easy controllable with Totem programming
- Fast and reliable (CAN bus based)
- Longer cable distances and higher power
- Versatile communication protocol (peer-to-peer)