Totem RoboBoard X4 is a programmable robotics controller for wireless motor and sensor control. Powered by ESP32 240Mhz processor can take control of 3 servo motors, 4 DC motors and can be expanded using Totem BUS connectors or 4 GPIO channels. Use the Arduino platform to program or intuitive smartphone app to bring your creation to life.
Full specification list:
• ESP32 240Mhz 8MB flash processor
• 3 Servo channels
• 4 DC channels
• 4 GPIO channels
• 4 RGB LED
• Totem BUS expansion
• MEMS sensor
• USB port
• Wireless connectivity
• User LED & button
• On/off switch
• DC & battery input
DC adapter: 30W, 15V, 2A, 5.5/2.0mm center-positive connector.
Battery: 3S Li-Ion 11.1V 2200mAh, JST-VH connector.
RoboBoard X4 dimensions: 7x5x1.4 cm (L x W x H)
For more details and user guide visit: https://docs.totemmaker.net/tutorials/X4/
Arduino programming: https://docs.totemmaker.net/tutorials/GettingStartedX4/
TotemBUS System is an upcoming system, consisting of various electronics modules, that are compatible with programmable RoboBoard X4 controller. The system will expand the possibilities of the RoboBoard X4 control board, and therefore will give even more fun to the products, which are using the RoboBoard X4, such as the Black Spider and other robots, as well as to your own unique robots. RoboBoard X4 supports the unlimited amount of modules connected at the same time.
The TotemBUS System will contain such modules:
- Distance sensor — using lasers for measuring distances to obstacles
- Buttons and potentiometers — for adding user input to your creations
- Display — showing data, graphics and plots
- White line sensor — for making your robot drive across a marked track
- Audio module — making your robot able to understand, record sounds as well as have a voice of his own
- And many more to come!