All in one solution for engineers’ laboratory
No more messy electronics
Perfect for classrooms as well as individual makers
While not intended to be used in place of a professional level equipment, MiniLab has its own advantages — small size, speed of setup and versatility could find its place in any makers shop.
What’s in the box
- TotemDuino – our improved version of Arduino UNO platform.
- LabBoard – a capable experimentation and measuring platform.
- 34-pin flat cable – use it to connect TotemDuino and LabBoard together.
- Collection of Totem construction parts – for building Totem workbench.
- Voltage adapter – to power MiniLab from the mains.
- Breadboards CYB-120 (2 units)– to extend your experimentation area.
- Breadboard cables – short male to male cables useful for experimentation. Jump wire 20 cm x 40 pcs, male to male. U Shape Breadboard Jumper Cable Kit, 140 pcs.
- Building instructions – suggested use of Totem parts for building a workbench where everything neatly mounts together.
- Standard USB 2.0 Mini Cable 1m (A-male to mini-male)
- Digital to Analog converter – a 3 channel, 12 bit converter, capable of outputting a pre-set voltage in the 0-2.5V range.
- Voltage measure – three inputs in the +-0.5 V, +-5V and +-50V range.
- Current measure – sensing current up to 800 mA.
- Frequency meter – digital signal frequency measurement module, capable of signals up to 1 MHz.
- Pulse counter – digital signal pulse counter, counting up to 9999999 99 pulses in a signal.
- Pulse generator – unit capable of generating finite or infinite series of pulses, with programmable pulse width and period.
- Output protection – nothing limits creativity as the fear of making a mistake and breaking something. TotemDuino comes with all of its output pins going into LabBoard protected against over-voltage or short-circuit conditions. No experiment could go wrong this way!
- Expansion port – a 34 pin flat-cable connection connects to the LabBoard for easy pin access.
- Powerful 5 V regulator – you’ll be less likely to run out of power while experimenting with higher power loads such as motors.
- Selectable microcontroller logic voltage – as the world progresses from 5 V towards 3.3 V logic voltage, TotemDuino can work with both just by the flip of a switch, without the need for any additional adapters or converters.
Mini Lab Frame:
- No more messy electronics: the MiniLab is organized on nice 3-dimensional frame: it is easy to see, wire and reach all elements.
- It is easy to add something if needed: mechanics or electronics.
- Mini Lab includes all mechanical elements needed for the assembly of the frame: Totem Beams are cut and ready to use. Totem Magnetic Screwdriver included.
- It is fun and easy to build frame.
- When taking a break with the Mini Lab, it’s simple to just put it to the shelf, without any wires losing connection or mishaps.
Optional Side Panels: expand the Mini Lab
Optional Side Panels can be used to create an even more immersible experience.
Side Panels contains separate ready to use electronics modules such as screens, sensors, switches – all of which helps to achieve experience of coding with tangible results.