|FOR STEM EDUCATION||FOR MAKERS|
All in one solution for engineers’ laboratory.
Totem Mini Lab is a great platform to experiment and learn basics of electronics and Arduino coding.
Perfect for classrooms as well as individual makers: includes a variety of measuring instruments, ready to use electronics blocks for experiments and is fully compatible with Arduino programming environment.
- Different power supplies: -5v, 3.3v ,5v, 12v , and one you can regulate;
- Measurement of voltages with 3 ranges, outputs from 3 DACs;
- Easy, short access to all the Arduino I/O pins;
- All signals available in a single row just above the breadboards.
Mini Lab Frame:
- No more messy electronics: the Mini Lab is organized on nice 3-dimensional frame: it is easy to see, wire and reach all elements.
- It is easy to add something if needed: mechanics or electronics.
- Mini Lab includes all mechanical elements needed for the assembly of the frame: Totem Beams are cut and ready to use. Totem Magnetic Screwdriver included.
- It is fun and easy to build frame.
- When taking a break with the Mini Lab, it’s simple to just put it to the shelf, without any wires losing connection or mishaps.
Elements Included into Totem Mini Lab:
- TotemDuino V.1.8.
- LabBoard V2.1.
- Breadboards CYB-120 (2 units)
- Flat cable FC34300-0
- 12V 1.5A power Adapter (European or British Standard)
- Standard USB 2.0 Mini Cable 1m (A-male to mini-male)
- Jump wire 20 cm x 40 pcs, male to male
- U Shape Breadboard Jumper Cable Kit, 140 pcs.
An option to expand your Mini Lab: use Side Panels (not included in the Mini Lab Kit)
Optional Side Panels can be used to create an even more immersible learning experience.
Side Panels contains separate ready to use electronics modules such as screens, sensors, switches – all of which could be used as a basis for teaching about coding with tangible results.