A helpful sidekick for your lab projects:
We have out put some useful components to this panel, that normally is very difficult to make fit to breadboards.
Trying to use potentiometers and relays from a breadboard is awkward, and may even hurt the breadboard connectors. Or you have to solder some wires to the pins, and stick those into the breadboard. Then they will hang around loose, and sometimes short circuit your design.
Use this Side Panel to conveniently have inputs and outputs available for your design.
Push button switches, with or without LEDs, rotary encoder, relay, 3.5mm jack and a nice RGB-LED.
Get more information in Documentation.
- 3 push-push switches with LED indicators.
- 3 Potentiometers (10kOhms).
- 1 Rotary encoder switch.
- 3 push button switches.
- 1 RGB-LED (can show virtually any color).
- 1 3.5mm Jack connector.
- 1 Relay , 10A/250v , with LED indicator.
Attaching to the Lab Frame:
- The Kit includes all ready-to-use mechanical parts and tools to fix side panel on the Lab frame.
- Fixes elegantly to the sides.
- You can easily have several panels attached to your Lab.