Totem Maker Kit includes everything you need to start building with Totem.
Makers around the world proven that Totem system is perfect for:
- Complex mechanical structures;
- DIY projects.
- Robots for hobby and education;
- Cases for electronics.
- STEM education.
User-friendly one size philosophy:
Totem Maker Kit provides one size of Beams and Boards together with Special Tools. This goes hand in hand with our main user-friendly philosophy of providing building elements that you can shape according to your needs.
Totem Maker Kit: for those who want to experience full Totem potential:
- Plastic is pleasant to use, lightweight, easy to shape, but still makes sturdy structures.
- Cut Beams, Boards and Strip Brackets with special Tools. No need to store lots of different elements in yours workshop
Totem Maker Kit is equipped with:
- 975 building pieces:
– Beams – L400 × H10 × H10 mm – 20 pieces.
– Boards – 10x10cm – 6 pieces.
– Brackets – 18 type of brackets, total 345 pieces.
– Bolts and Nuts – 544 pieces.
– Fillers – for nice corner finishing.
- Beams and boards – one size.
- Informative assembly guide book.
- All Tools for shaping Basic building elements.
- Small parts are provided in a nice compartment box.
Totem – a complete building system:
- Totem structures are fast to build, which makes the system a great prototyping tool.
- Unique beam, big variety of connection methods, easily changeable and strong structures makes whole prototyping process very efficient.
- Mounting motors and electronics never been easier.
Unique Totem Beam – expand by adding almost anything anywhere on a structure
3-Dimensional Beams structure:
- Nuts stay in structure: special Totem Nut M3 10×6 stay in the structure of Beam before Bolts are tightened!
- Add element or expand structure anywhere: special layout of slots and holes makes it to versatile element to construct any shapes: easy to expand structure, by adding other beam or board or any other element at any point on your project.
- Totem Grid: The geometry of Totem is so that Brackets and Nuts are 2×6 mm profile, and they fit into beams in 2 directions.
- Unique invention: the invention of beams is unique and is protected by patent.
- Bigger structures: join few beams side by side together to make them thinner – unique layout of beams slots allows to join them at any point.
- Strengthening Beams: Learn more in Wiki pages >>>
- Advantages of Totem assembly Kits: Learn more >>>
- Mounting motors: easy to attach any electronics. The grid suits most of electronics brands: it is simple to put any electronics by using special brackets in most cases. Learn more in Wiki pages >>>
- Mounting and electronics never been easier: the Beam and Board grid lets to add Motors with special brackets or even basic Totem brackets. Learn more in Wiki pages >>>
- Using Totem Tools: Learn more in Wiki >>>