STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) skills help kids to develop critical thinking, creativity and problem solving, also encourages the curiosity about how the world works. Totem STEM toys are a great tool to encourage the development of those skills and interest in STEM fields in the future hobby or even career.
What’s in the box:
- 2x DC Motor – with leads and JST connectors, 48:1 gear ratio, 200 rpm shaft output at 6 V.
- 2x Mini Servo Motor.
- 1x Mini Control Board X3.
- 20x Rubber bands – ammunition to shoot with.
- Other mechanical parts to build the Mini Shooter.
- Tools – all tools needed to assemble the toy.
- 1x Rechargeable battery and 1x Charger.
- Printed colourful assembly instruction booklet.
Mini Control Board X3
Totem robot toys (including Mini Shooter) use our developed Mini Control Board X3 to control motors and other accessories. The board supports up to 2 Servo motors and up to 4 DC motors so it’s possible to upgrade Totem robot toys with extra parts and have even more fun.
Here are some examples of what can be made and controlled with Mini Control Board X3: