REAL LIFE ENGINEERING
Mini Troopers are fun, however they are made from solid and durable parts that are used in higher level robotics. Learn to use tools and discover engineering solutions.
- 1x Mini Control Board X3 – Bluetooth motor controller.
- Motors: 2 x DC; 1 x Servo.
- Mechanical parts: same that are used in real life engineering.
- Tools: Totem magnetic screwdriver with super strong magnetic grip and other tools needed for the assembly included.
- Push potential: 1200 g.
- Lifting potential: 170 g.
- Speed: 0.9 m/s.
- Weight: ~310 g.
- Battery life: 25 min.
- Assembly time: ~4 hours.
- Parts: 500+
Bring the epic robot wars or robot football home or play with your classmates!
Build your own mini fighting trooper and prove who is the best battle robot operator.
Make your own arena: adhesive tape suits best for simple arenas, but of course your imagination is limitless.
Let the games begin! Flip and smash your way to victory with Totem Mini trooper fighting robots.
Do not forget: Mini Trooper are easy to modify and customize after each battle.
ROBOT WARS: SUMO
Make a field with the tape.
Player who gets out of bounds for 5 times loses.
ROBOT WARS: FLIPPER
Flip your opponent while avoiding getting flipped.
Note: when your opponent is upside down you have to let him recover.
Player who turns over his opponent 10 times wins.
ROBOT WARS: BATTLE ROYALE
Combination of Flipper and Sumo. Use bigger area.
Round time: 10 minutes.
3-points for a flip; 1-point for taking opponent out of bounds.
Make a field with the tape and use Totem pick as a ball.
Try to get the ball to the opponents goal box!
AND MANY MORE GAMES: MINI GOLF, MINI POOL, SPEED RUN, BALLOON TAG!
Assembly video with tips
Routine Car Maintenance: Before each game please inspect your Mini Troopers to see if everything works properly. Most common issues:
- Bolts come loose, because of intense usage – tighten them periodically
- Frame losing shape, because of heavy contact – adjust brackets’ positions periodically.
Mini Control Board X3
Totem robots (including Mini Troopers) use our developed Mini Control Board X3 to control motors and other accessories. Here are some examples of what can be made with it: